SOUTH PRODUCT LLC
SOUTH PRODUCT LLC is a fishing and fish processing enterprise located near the Caspian Sea.
The products manufactured by our company comply with the veterinary and sanitary and hygienic requirements of the Russian Federation, the EAEU countries and the European Union for the products.
Export license 43 Q.
We help to arrange and escort the goods to the countries of the EAEU and the European Union, in accordance with veterinary and customs requirements for the supplied products.
1. Our enterprise is located in the city of Kaspiysk. The isolated area includes refrigerated warehouses that maintain the required temperature regimes for shock freezing and storage of products. Workshops for the production of ice cream and dried products operate in strict accordance with the safety requirements of the European Union for production processes.
2. Strict temperature control during transportation from the field to the processing workshop. Checking organoleptic characteristics during the acceptance of raw materials.
3. Raw materials and materials used in the production of frozen and dried fish in terms of safety comply with the Uniform Sanitary-Epidemiological and Hygienic Requirements, as well as the requirements of the Euro Commission Regulations 1881/2006
4. The enterprise introduced control of safety and quality indicators of the water used in accordance with the requirements of SanPiN 188.8.131.528, SanPiN 2.3.4.050, GOST R 51232 for washing and sorting raw materials.
5. Strict control of the temperature in the room and the duration of the salting.
6. All products are manufactured in compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union 040/2016 "On the safety of fish and fish products", EU Regulations 852/2004 *, EU 853/2004 *.
7. Each box contains products of one production date, one name.
The condition of the packaging, the correctness of labeling in accordance with the requirements of GOST 7630, Technical Regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 005/2011 "On the safety of packaging."
8. Finished products are stored at (minus) –80C ÷ 0 ° C for 2 to 4 months, depending on the fat content of the raw material. We guarantee the compliance of dried fish with GOST 1551-93 and the requirements of EU Regulations 852/2004 *, EU 853/2004 * subject to storage and transportation conditions.